Caorle

Caorle

giovedì 23 febbraio 2017

Hi Liviana!
I've been meaning to write for some time. Please excuse my English. As much as I would love to be able to communicate in Italian, I fear it is still quite beyond me.
I can not tell you how much I enjoyed your school. I found it to be as warm and welcoming as your emails before we arrived.
I must gush in particular about Barbara. She is truly a gifted teacher in addition to being a lovely person. I was always amazed that even with my extremely limited knowledge, she never spoke to me in English. She always found another way to describe her meaning in terms I would understand. Usually this took many tries. I feel astoundingly lucky that I had her as a teacher.
Thank you so much for this wonderful experience I will remember fondly always.
With much love and appreciation,
Lisa (New York)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento