Caorle

Caorle

venerdì 24 febbraio 2017

RENATE, UNA NOSTRA SIMPATICISSIMA STUDENTESSA, HA COMPIUTO GLI ANNI PROPRIO MENTRE SI TROVAVA A CAORLE PER FREQUENTARE IL CORSO DI ITALIANO A IL FARO.. E NOI ABBIAMO FESTEGGIATO CON LEI.
Hello Liviana, please forgive me for not writing to you in Italian, it would take about three times as long, and I am a bit under pressure, timewise. The urge to send you a 'thank you note' is very strong, though, and I want it to reach you sooner rather than later.
I had an absolutely wonderful time with you last week, useful and instructive as well as entertaining, and the atmosphere you manage to create is truly admirable. I feel that I have been among friends, and I do hope that I will be able to repeat the experience next year.
Good luck for this week and for the future of the school.
Much love, thanks once again, and regards to everybody I met last week, fortunate enough still to be with you now,
Renate, Inghilterra

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento